Electrical Engineer (Analog)
DESCRIPTION: Analog Circuit Design
REPORTS TO: Electrical Engineering Manager
POSITION SUMMARY: Designs, develops and verifies analog circuits, primarily for the high temperature environment in downhole Oil & Gas wells.
POSITION DESCRIPTION: This Electrical Engineering position offers an opportunity to develop state-of-art electronics designs for operation in the high temperature downhole environment. From concept development all the way through manufacturing release for commercial deployment, this position provides a rewarding sense of accomplishment.
Working with the team in the Electrical Engineering department as well as the other Engineering departments, this position will involve contributing to overall design of the equipment.
This position requires detailed knowledge and experience with a substantial number of the items listed below:
The electronic designs typically include:
- Sensor application and interfacing
- Front end signal conditioning and amplification
- Low Noise Amplifiers
- DC-DC Converter power supplies
- Designing for high temperature, low power consumption
- Custom designed special purpose linear amplifiers (100+ watts)
Also, some applications require electronic circuits for:
- Brushless DC motor control
- Power efficient solenoid actuation methods
Education: B.S. Electrical Engineering; 3+ years of experience preferred
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com